When people move to the Centennial State, some strive to find the best family cities in Colorado. The following locales are desirable places for families to live because they offer affordable housing, prosperous economies and top-notch schools:
1. The town of Erie offers a historic business district with new sidewalks and numerous popular shops. Many residents earn substantial incomes. They can enjoy a local balloon festival and fair every year.
2. Fruita is a city that features lower housing expenses than most other urban areas in Colorado. It plans to create additional parks in the near future. Numerous people visit it for outdoor recreation.
3. A town called Superior is located in Boulder Valley. It has a sunny climate and some of the best primary schools in the state. The local government intends to add a spacious new park soon.
Lone Tree, Colorado
4. Lone Tree is known for its great schools, thriving economy and medical facilities. The health care industry provides plenty of high-paying jobs, and many locals appreciate the ability to reach nearby Denver via train.
5. Lafayette has a relatively walkable downtown district, interesting local shops and an excellent school system. It is also comparatively inexpensive to buy a home in this family-friendly city near the state capital.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
6. Steamboat Springs is a popular skiing destination with a top-notch school system. Many advanced courses are available to students. Locals also benefit from tourism-related employment and tax revenue.
7. Parker features a recently constructed library, comparatively low real estate prices and convenient access to hiking areas. This town occasionally hosts major sporting events. Students receive above-average scores on tests and local family incomes are high.
8. The city of Louisville also reports higher test scores than the average district in Colorado. It is known for high-tech firms, including a spacecraft manufacturer. Locals benefit from easy access to major highways and the state’s largest city.
Most of these locales are near Denver. They have become the best family cities in Colorado by prioritizing their public infrastructure, recreational facilities and education services. To keep learning more about life in this region, please follow American Southwest Magazine.